Developed in collaboration with the Aprilia Racing Division, the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS has been created by fusing the best characteristics of Aprilia’s championship -winning sportbikes with the best that a supermotard has to offer. With 92 horsepower and exclusive Tri-Map Ride-By-Wire technology, the Dorsoduro 750 ABS is a high-performance lightweight bike created to compliment the skills of even the most daring riders. The MY14 comes standard with ABS making the Dorsoduro 750 ABS a true “do-it-all” bike that can be the quickest way to cut through city traffic and the fastest way to the front on weekend rides.
Light, agile and powerful, the Dorsoduro 750 ABS is powered by a latest generation engine and boasts the most advanced technology in its class. Through the use of state-of-the-art electronic engine management, Aprilia’s compact 90° V-twin delivers blistering performance hardly matched by any of its rivals, with an incredible power output of 92 HP at 8750 rpm and a maximum torque of 60.4 ft. lb. at 4500 rpm.
The Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS boasts the best braking technology available today. The front brake system is equipped with 4-piston radial calipers and dual lightweight 320mm floating wave discs ensure shorter stopping distances. The 240mm rear wave disc is stopped via a single piston caliper. Sis further enhanced by a sophisticated 2-channel Continental ABS system, specifically calibrated to let the rider fully exploit the power of the brakes and the grip of the tires in the dry, so as not to detract from the immense fun of this bike.
DORSODURO 750 ABS FEATURES
• 90° V-Twin 750cc engine, four valves, double overhead camshaft, liquid cooling
• Latest generation 2-channel Continental ABS system
• Second generation Tri-Map Ride-by-Wire technology
• Electronic fuel injection with state of the art injectors
• Mixed gear/chain timing system
• Ultra-light modular trellis/aluminum frame with superlative torsional stiffness
• Aluminum swing-arm with lateral shock absorber
• Fully adjustable 43mm upside down fork
• Radial front brake calipers working in conjunction with 320mm Wave discs